The Benefits of Live-Stream Presentation
Save travel and accommodation related costs
Save the Planet
Reduce carbon footprint by limiting travel plans
Increase the visibility of your research by presenting to an international audience
Share your ideas online, take questions, and receive feedback from audience members
Get the same benefits as if presented in-person but with less time-investment
Present to an international audience, and receive a certificate of presentation
Engage with audience members through Q&A sessions
Get feedback from your peers in the audience
Publish your Final Paper in the Conference Proceedings, indexed with an ISSN
Have your paper listed, indexed, and searchable online in the IAFOR’s Research Archive
Have your name published in the Conference Programme as a presenter
Share, comment and discuss your presentation with peers from around the world
Participate in plenary presentations and special sessions via live-stream
Join us at ACAS via Live-Stream!
Many people around the world are moving meetings, classrooms and events online, and IAFOR is now offering the option to present online, via Zoom. This is an exciting new opportunity for scholars around the world to engage with an international audience without the need to travel.
Live-stream presentations give speakers the opportunity to avoid expenses and time required to travel, reduce their carbon footprint, and share ideas online. Additionally, many of the same benefits enjoyed by presenters at traditional in-person conferences are also available to online presenters, including presenting one’s work to an international audience and engaging in Q&A, publishing in the Conference Proceedings, and participating in discussions with other scholars around the world.
The Live-Stream Presentation Process
To present your research at the conference as a Live-Stream Presenter, your abstract must first pass double-blind peer review.
If accepted for presentation at the conference, IAFOR invites authors to register, participate and publish in the following way:
- Register as a Live-Stream Presenter on the conference website. Upon payment of the registration fee, your attendance at the conference will be confirmed.
- Watch the Demo Video, download the Zoom app, and join a test meeting.
- Before the conference, we will send you a link to join your session and send you information on how to watch the live plenary session.
- Participate online by watching the dedicated live stream and by joining dedicated online conference sessions.
- Present and participate in your scheduled live-stream session
- You are invited to submit your Final Paper to the Conference Proceedings (optional), which are archived and made publicly available on the IAFOR Research Archive, and indexed with an ISSN.
- You will then be sent a PDF copy of your Certificate of Presentation.